Most cyber attacks within companies and organizations start with a simple email. By means of phishing, hackers often manage to obtain login credentials that sometimes allow them to access sensitive information. To prevent you from becoming a victim of phishing, we simulate such an attack to find out the weak spots in your organization.
In consultation with you we will work out a scenario that fits your needs. Then we will run the phishing test ourselves from our own platform. During the test several actions will be registered. Afterwards we will send you a report that has been drawn up by an independent and CISSP-certified auditor. The phishing test can therefore be used for compliance purposes.
The phishing test of Fraud Detector:
- Can be run without having to install software yourself.
- Has several standard scenarios.
- Can be tailored to meet any specific needs, such as mimicking your own login portal.
- Takes part of the password policy. Full passwords are instantly made invisible to us.
- Is a simple and quick way to gain insight into the resilience against this form of Internet fraud.
It is possible to take multiple tests at different times. In this case a reduced rate applies.
The Fraud Detector phishing test is only available to customers who have taken Extended Validation.